Kaz Audio Model 28 Floor-Standing or Wall-Mount Loudpeakers
INTRODUCING THE MIND-BLOWING MODEL 28!
The Model 28 introduces a truly unique and revolutionary loudspeaker platform that makes possible a rich, engulfing, complete sound reproduction that was never before possible in this price range, or in a loudspeaker that is this compact.
And how do we do that? We have engineering an internal cabinet floor plan that puts each driver in it's "best position to succeed," and then deliver the frequency spectrum in a uniquely integrated manner that allows each driver to perform at its best. This is an approach beyond the standard N number of drivers and an N-way crossover.
For example, most loudspeakers that contain more than one woofer do it simply as a means to increase the low frequency volume/output. They drop in a high-sensitivity mid/tweeter, and now they can advertise a higher db/volt ratio for their loudspeaker. Not ours. Our woofers compliment each other and extend the low-end frequency response, only overlapping in a particular, small, and key segment of the frequency spectrum, resulting in a jaw-dropping richness of sound. The way we look at it, a little more power/volume from today's amplifiers is cheap and easy, and the loudspeaker should focus on being as accurate and complete as possible.
And none of this is possible without our proprietary port technology, the Kaz Port.
Price indicated is for a pair of speakers.
- Two (2) 8" drivers to cover the lows.
- 1" dome tweeter
- Perfectly situated 4.5" mid-range driver to elegantly fill the gap between the lows and the highs.
- Kaz Port proprietary port technology that makes that thought-to-be impossible deep bass possible from a loudspeaker this compact.
- All custom braced, built, and finished cabinet specifically engineered to maestro the frequencies from the Model 28 to your ears.
- Dimensions: 11.75" wide x 29" tall x 5.5" deep.
- Maximum Power: 150W Max, 100W RMS
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20,000Hz
- Material: High-Grade Birch Plywood
Please Note: This product is carefully handcrafted, so please allow 2-3 weeks for production.